Brian's Carolina Vinegar Sauce
Recommended by Brian
– 3/4 cup white vinegar
– 1-1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
– 1 tbsp light brown sugar
– 1 tbsp Three Amigos Pepper Flakes
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 tsp ground black pepper
– 1 tbsp favorite Louisiana hot sauce1
- Make the sauce. Combine all the ingredients into a jar. Shake vigorously for 5 minutes and set aside for 24-48 hours to let flavors blend. Shake on occasion if you are up to it.
- Package your sauce I like to re-purpose the apple cider vinegar jars, but some folks like a strainer which restricts the amount of sauce applied at a time. For this, I recommend the 5 oz Woozy Bottles simply because they are easy and also make great gift sized sauces! This sauce should last a long time, fridge or not. No guarantees, but you’re strictly dealing with vinegar and salt.
Shake well before serving and enjoy!