Recommended by Brian
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed Naval Orange Juice (or substituted Orange)
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed Lime Juice
- 10 – 15 leaves of fresh Cilantro
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Habanero (or other Caribbean style pepper)
- Prepare your peppers. Remove the stem of the Habanero Pepper and carefully slice into thin quarters.
- Combine the ingredients. Juice the Limes and Oranges into a separate container careful not to include seeds or pulp. Using a small funnel, combine juice and all ingredients into a 5oz Hot Sauce Bottle.
- Package your flakes I like to use 5oz Woozy Hot Sauce Bottles. With all ingredients combined, cap using a small shaker top and shake. Serve immediately, or store in refrigerator to allow flavors to settle. I like to let ingredients blend for a minimum of 24 hours before serving. Obviously, the longer the ingredients sit, the spicier your sauce will get. Keep refrigerated and top off with your preferred blend of orange juice and lime juice whenever necessary.