Peter Piper Pickled Pique
Recommended by Brian
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 12 dried Peter Peppers or pepper of your choosing (chile arbol is a fine substitute)
- 10 – 15 leaves of fresh Cilantro
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 12 whole black peppercorns
- 4 cloves crushed garlic, using the back of a knife
- Prepare your peppers. Remove the stems of the Peppers.
- Combine the ingredients. Using a small funnel, combine Vinegar and all other ingredients into a container of your choosing. I like to use these 5oz NiceBottle Hot Sauce Bottles because they are reusable and of good quality.
- Package your flakes With all ingredients combined, cap using a small shaker top and shake. I like to let ingredients blend for a minimum of 24 hours before serving. Obviously, the longer the ingredients sit, the spicier your sauce will get. Keep refrigerated and top off with Apple Cider Vinegar whenever necessary.